Rex Rammell Has Disappeared

In my previous post, I relayed a news release from the IF&G, who is seeking to track down the poacher east of Idaho Falls. Apparently somebody shot a spike elk in a cow only season. I was going to joke by replying, "Hmmm. Where's Rex Rammell?" But then I thought, nah - that's not fair to this poacher. I mean, it's not like this person was in the Middle Fork Zone, shooting a spike with a Tex Creek cow tag.

So then I thought I'd google for the latest news on Rex Rammell, something I do for kicks every now and then. Google: no news. Yahoo: no news. Bing: no news.

What? Did Rammell figure out a way to clear all of his news off of the internet? Hardly sounds like him. In fact, it may be his worst nightmare that he's not so popular anymore. Which means, I think, he'll be doing something stupid (and newsworthy) any day now.

~ J. Bunch

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More